SnowJapan Community

That Seicomart parking lot is treacherous; Lady DiGriz did 20% of a full-layout backflip there one evening, fortunate to be inebriated enough that she barely noticed (until next morning).

• Like 1

Flights locked in for Dec/Jan woohoo!!

I'll report on how effective the heating is ;)

when you coming over MB are you going to make the day trip?

Arrive 27th Dec. Leave 12th Jan.

(Once again cramming the family getaway in between Christmas with the family, during the National League training recess and before the baby cub has to get into compulsory summer holiday school water polo training!)

Definitely doing a day at Rusutsu again, might have a gander at Kiroro also.

Be good to have a slide together :)

(Once again cramming the family getaway in between Christmas with the family, during the National League training recess and before the baby cub has to get into compulsory summer holiday school water polo training!)

Yeah I will be there just let me know when you are coming over

Yeah I will be there just let me know when you are coming over

At this stage we're having HME take us for a day trip/guiding sesh there, so we can get the most out of it. (Also throwing some work a mates way ;) )

But I'll def let you know when we are there, especially if we come back a 2nd time on our own!!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.