• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjEE_1U0-8s   Book Now!

With all that expensive stuff, I suppose it's good that there's some cheap downmarket stuff to choose from.

Well, there's a strong case for saying that you need to be is censed and apologise issue.     Have fun, no doubt you will!

So many people booking so early is another point that puts Niseko and region different to most other skijo.

Friend of mine works in a hotel in Nagano and he said they only even start to take bookings for winter in September!

In my very early days in Niseko I remember getting through much of the summer before bookings got busy as well. These days people are attempting to book their next trip before they've even finished their current trip. There's no break at all.

not really the accommodation, <although the Scot, Kogen, J-First have all gone. I miss them> but the flights.

Those Asean locusts don't have direct flight to Sapporo, so they take our flights. Bastards.

Although of course your choice of highend rooms or lodges would be booked up pretty quickly 'cos of returning clients. So BOOK NOW. As suggested by my trip concierge.

What does it mean? He provides you spare toilet paper during your trip in exchange for a bribe of a carton of cigarettes?

Book transfers, meet you at welcome centre, a basket of shit in your room on arrival, book places for dinner, book excursions, huge fake smiles and waves as you leave on the coach. Sick bastards.

We must remember that lots of us on here are probably quite a bit more 'adventurous' than the normal person.

I am often reminded of that when my brother back home talks of doing 'exciting' things which to me seem absurdly routine.

Their pretty handy, a concierge, when your staying at a hotel and new in town, and you want directions or a nice place to eat. Or maybe you lost something?, thats what their job is. Still a poncy name , but probably because its french?

Well now for the fun part of trip. The flight. Anyone been with Korean AIr?? What do you think??

Our normal direct flight with Qantas is gone and now it is Brisbane - Sydney - Toyko Narita - Tokyo Haneda - Chitose!!! God after all that I am tired.

from NZ here...

We're getting in early too.

Last time we did a holiday for the whole of the month of February so we were outside the Nz and Oz school holidays. This time we have to come back mid Feb, so will be arriving mid January instead.

Flights and first stop fell into place as we decided to go to Nozawa for the fire festival while the timing presented itself. But the accommodation was already filling up fast so we had to book and secure a spot. Our last place is almost secured too, as we want to do a BC tour, and he's booking out already too. So now our flights are locked in and suddenly "it's on!"

Now to fill in the 2 and a half weeks in between...

I cant wait!!!! we are all booked up and ready to go but can this year go any slower??? I love reading all the chats about the ski resorts and am desperate to experience skiing in japan for myself even if I am going to a more populated place - you gotta start somewhere and I'm starting in hakuba where we go next time is anyones guess but keep up all your info certainly getting a few ideas for future trips - thanks people

I cant wait!!!! we are all booked up and ready to go but can this year go any slower??? I love reading all the chats about the ski resorts and am desperate to experience skiing in japan for myself even if I am going to a more populated place - you gotta start somewhere and I'm starting in hakuba where we go next time is anyones guess but keep up all your info certainly getting a few ideas for future trips - thanks people

Hakuba is a great small town, when are you going?