• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, when I go skiing I take at least 20 specially prepared small beautifully wrapped gift presents and give them out to the poor lifties.   The nicer ones sometimes give me an 'okaeshi' return pre

Well, when I go skiing I take at least 20 specially prepared small beautifully wrapped gift presents and give them out to the poor lifties.

The nicer ones sometimes give me an 'okaeshi' return present if I use the lift again. (Of course, that means that next time I need to give them an okaeshi for their okaeshi. Etc. It gets jolly complicated, so much so that sometimes I avoid a lift!)

• Like 1
Well, when I go skiing I take at least 20 specially prepared small beautifully wrapped gift presents and give them out to the poor lifties.

The nicer ones sometimes give me an 'okaeshi' return present if I use the lift again. (Of course, that means that next time I need to give them an okaeshi for their okaeshi. Etc. It gets jolly complicated, so much so that sometimes I avoid a lift!)

Haha you made my day man

I only go to full service stations when my car is good and dirty so that lads get a workout in cleaning the windscreen and windows.

I sometimes drive off with their flannel for wiping the inside too.

All sounds relatively cheap to me/

:grandpa:

In Japan, I wish they'd add more tax to fuel and either scrap or drastically reduce the taxes on car ownership, the yearly road tax and the weight tax you pay at shaken time. There is no difference whether its your second or third car.

If they scrapped those two taxes, I'd buy at least one more car (s/h of course!). We've got the space for them, but I'm not prepared to pay a load of tax for something I mightn't drive very often.

All sounds relatively cheap to me/

:grandpa:

In Japan, I wish they'd add more tax to fuel and either scrap or drastically reduce the taxes on car ownership, the yearly road tax and the weight tax you pay at shaken time. There is no difference whether its your second or third car.

If they scrapped those two taxes, I'd buy at least one more car (s/h of course!). We've got the space for them, but I'm not prepared to pay a load of tax for something I mightn't drive very often.

Exactly...!! I'm still (you won't sell me the Duke ;) ) looking at a third car now. Certainly have to juggle the number$ of whether it's worth it or not.