Has anyone tried these?? Seen a few people using them on the slopes and in the parks! Very Interesting.

Instant trip to the hospital or more freedom.

Dual Snowboards” is the latest gadget created to hit the slopes this winter. Replacing your snowboard by two mini-snowboards, one for each foot, like the improbable meeting between mini-ski and snowboarding. The “Dual Snowboards

Dual-Snowboards-4.jpg

Weird. I'd like to try but I imagine they'd be pretty awkward for anything other than the park stuff in the video. My back foot would probably flap around and catch all the time.

It seems like they run about $200 USD which isn't especially expensive. I just need to wait for a friend to buy a set that I can borrow.

Weird. I'd like to try but I imagine they'd be pretty awkward for anything other than the park stuff in the video. My back foot would probably flap around and catch all the time.

It seems like they run about $200 USD which isn't especially expensive. I just need to wait for a friend to buy a set that I can borrow.

Just buy a couple of metal plates, polish the bottom then duck tape em to ur feet

looks like a groin tear waiting to happen

^^ seriously, this. I was wincing just watching the video. Mini skis look a far far better option.