SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chriselle

Make Me Laugh...Please..!

Haha....Way ahead of ya....I've already been price shopping but thinking of building my own design. That one there is about $600.... I've got all the tools and stock to build the frame out of 6061 aluminum. Get it anodized, some proper lightweight performance wheels and tires and have the harness sewn up. It would probably cost the same but look and perform better. My wife thinks it could be a new business. Most of the carts out there are pretty clunky looking..

Did someone say dogs can't talk?

btw 1st attempt at posting video - fingers crossed it works

media_nothumb.png

How's he coming on Chriselle?

Thanks Rach..... Same..same.. He's in a bit of a crappy situation right now. The steroids he's on to deal with the spinal inflammation makes him thirsty, makes him pee more AND causes incontinence. My entire criteria as to put him down or not centers around whether or not the incontinence subsides. I can handle him being partially paralyzed but permanently in diapers isn't fair to his or our happiness. So, we'll see in another week or so once this round of steroid treatment is done...how things are. My god though....right now the piss is flowing like a faucet..going through about 7~10 diapers a day..and that's in addition to the bladder expression I do about 5 times a day.

Well...He's kinda hit a plateau in his recovery. He's ok on the one back leg but the other is still pretty useless. He's keeping it under his body well enough but scuffs the top of the paw and nails on the ground so it's getting a little banged up and sore. I've ordered some dog booties which should be here soon. Bloody things are more expensive than any shoes I've ever bought for myself. :confused: Hopefully get him off the meds soon as they really screw up his system.

Everyone seems to do it this way, think it worked this time - phew!

Still in diapers I'm afraid. Not much progress unfortunately. He's having issues pooping, too. :(

Well, He's kind of hit a plateau. The meds are certainly kicking the $hit out of my bank account. The vet says he's doing miraculously...... while prescribing a continuance of the meds for the next three months.....at about 30,000 yen per month....Faaaack.....!! There I was thinking of putting the dog down...........now, he is killing me.. :rolleyes:

Well, you said the vet was great right. So presumably he's not stringing you on with the miraculously bit.

I hope so.

Gambatte!!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.