SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chriselle

Make Me Laugh...Please..!

Wow...Snowhuntress. That's a huge $hit smorgasbord right there.... Prayers, good wishes, and mojo all sent..

It's a varied journey - that's for sure Snowhuntress.

Loving and being loved makes it richer !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :party: :party: :party:

I just booked a flight for 1am on Friday 31st October instead of 1am Saturday November 1st to Seoul. So er, i guess im flying out tomorrow night then... :/

Brilliant video Chris

and even more brilliant to see Tio looking so happy

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :wave:

All shot with the cheap ~$100ish SJ4000 wifi GoPro wanna-be action cam. Pretty damned good little camera and comes with a bunch of different mounts. The only thing it can't do is shoot at true 60fps for good slow motion. But, I have my Sony cam and soon the iphone 6plus for that anyway.

Thanks for the comments.. :wave:

yep. awesome :friend: :thumbsup: - btw still working on my go pro footage but tio better trained that our two. Renovation works holding things up - but moving along nicely

Thanks guys. He seems to have good days and not so good as well. He's pretty mellow today after jumping around too much last night.

Lucky..... If I didn't have to hold the gopro I can get him doing a lot more cool tricks. This was just some hack footage and practice using this new version of iMovie. I tried using the newest Final Cut Pro but got frustrated and quit. There's nothing "pro" any more with Final Cut Pro X.

Never really wanted a dog before, but your vid changed that a bit.

Very handsome and friendly looking chap!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content