• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Blond woman goes to the hospital. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina." The Doctor had a lo

The current banking crisis explained by an Irishman.   Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100.   The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.   The next day he drove up a

This might cheer you up   On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife in Dublin were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 i

I just booked a flight for 1am on Friday 31st October instead of 1am Saturday November 1st to Seoul. So er, i guess im flying out tomorrow night then... :/

All shot with the cheap ~$100ish SJ4000 wifi GoPro wanna-be action cam. Pretty damned good little camera and comes with a bunch of different mounts. The only thing it can't do is shoot at true 60fps for good slow motion. But, I have my Sony cam and soon the iphone 6plus for that anyway.

Thanks for the comments.. :wave:

Thanks guys. He seems to have good days and not so good as well. He's pretty mellow today after jumping around too much last night.

Lucky..... If I didn't have to hold the gopro I can get him doing a lot more cool tricks. This was just some hack footage and practice using this new version of iMovie. I tried using the newest Final Cut Pro but got frustrated and quit. There's nothing "pro" any more with Final Cut Pro X.