• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Blond woman goes to the hospital. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina." The Doctor had a lo

The current banking crisis explained by an Irishman.   Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100.   The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.   The next day he drove up a

This might cheer you up   On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife in Dublin were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 i

That's cool Hot Rod...!!

Ya Rucku... I'd love to have a little piece of land with a handful of sheep and just spend the day away herding them around. The wife has been talking of moving back up to Hokkaido as an alternative to moving to Canada. She's 100% on board with the idea of a small hobby farm and sheep dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes Pies...hauling Yorkie bars far and wide. Hakodate to Nemuro to Wakanai and back.. and all points in between.

Just a Tio kun update...

He is off his meds and no longer needing any diapers. He's damned near back to normal...I'm super happy this week!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys..... Rucky, I think this next one is going to be a young rescue (4 or 5 months old). Confirmation is still pending and they are pretty thorough in finding out about who is adopting. We should know in another few weeks.

• 1 month later...

:hijack:

Sorry Chriselle to hijack your thread - I hope your boy is doing well.

WORST 2 weeks EVER - My mum had a fall at home and broke her hip - then in hospital discovered she had a heart condition which, obviously took precedence over her broken hip, 2 days later my dad had to have a minor eye operation, 4 days later my father in law was admitted to ICU with pneumonia then 3 days after that Mr Snowhunter was admitted with a aggressive bacteria that has made it's home inside his foot.

MEANWHILE in between ALL of this my beloved old horse (30yrs) became ill and I had to have him put down. I had had him 20 years and he died exactly 1 year after I lost my other baby, (37 yrs) his paddock buddy. LIFE SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!!!!