Caught a glimpse of a show on tv " Natural Companions" & they were utlilising a lot of natural remedies (new ideas tho) for animal problems with some amazing results. May be worth a look/ research, if you can get it on the net.

How is he doing?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Blond woman goes to the hospital. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina." The Doctor had a lo

The current banking crisis explained by an Irishman.   Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100.   The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.   The next day he drove up a

This might cheer you up   On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife in Dublin were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 i

I will most definitely try looking that up Rucky!! Thank you. No real change but if rehabilitation has its "ups and downs" he's in a bit of a down stage right now. I'm trying to mix up his Predonine amounts throughout the day. He was at one tab in the morning and 3/4 at dinner but still showing bad side effects. Trying half a tab in the morning, half tab at noon and 3/4 later in the evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Same same...GD. Not any worse but not really any better either. Like any other spinal cord injury ... we're in for the long term. Starting some homeopathy this coming weekend. I'm a bit of a skeptic but hey...give it a shot.

T-kun says he's "gambatte-iru"... I think he is, too.

DSC_0070_zps28ec491a.jpg

Chriselle He is so beautiful what a handsome little man. Hang in there. Friends had back surgery on their little French Bulldog and it cost them $7000. The dog had lost all movement in its back legs, then after 2 months a sling was still being used to help the dog get around and slowly build it's strength back up. It was such a long long road to recovery but the little tacker is doing FANTASTIC now 1 year on and it is like it never happened.

Chriselle He is so beautiful what a handsome little man. Hang in there. Friends had back surgery on their little French Bulldog and it cost them $7000. The dog had lost all movement in its back legs, then after 2 months a sling was still being used to help the dog get around and slowly build it's strength back up. It was such a long long road to recovery but the little tacker is doing FANTASTIC now 1 year on and it is like it never happened.

Whew... I don't think I'd go $7k deep though.. Depends how old the dog was I guess. Tough decision.

Last week I saw a dog in a sling that had no working legs.....he was in a cart, looking proper sad.

I've sussed all that out as well fully prepared to go down that road. We've dodged that scenario so far.

Ah...but even that hinges on this weekend's outcome... booking for a pet or not... ;)

Hell with it! Book for the pet, if not this one :sadface: then a replacement ;) next season is too important to put that sort of decision off!

BTW, I am bummed to hear of your pup's troubles.

Yes...regardless of Tio's future I'm looking for another Border pup now. So, may have to book for two.. :wave:

Tio kun today...chillin on the driveway after I sprayed it down. So..damned hot!!

2006-03-11145754_zpsbcd4648f.jpg

• Like 1