• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Blond woman goes to the hospital. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina." The Doctor had a lo

The current banking crisis explained by an Irishman.   Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100.   The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.   The next day he drove up a

This might cheer you up   On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife in Dublin were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 i

Cheers..friends.. :wave:

Daughter just announced she wants a Jack Russell Terrier...... :omg: ....... :shifty:

I really had to put my stern foot down as a father.....and say,

...Maybe.. :sj-lol:

I can tell he's pretty bummed about the whole situation and the drugs have some nasty side effects which makes him feel like $hit. It's hard to tell if he's hurting since Borders are bred to power through injuries and pain.

He love the weekends when we can go to the big park where he can roam free for a few hours. Also, our cat has been hanging around him a lot lately and he LOVES the cat.

No...my cat is worse than your typical cat. Most cats will at least let you touch them. Not this one...he's a complete arsehole... The ironic thing is we saved him when he was only a few weeks old when his mama abandoned him under my deck.

Well...the little bugger better stay healthy because he has about 10,000 yen budget limit. Anything beyond that and it's the needle and nite-nite.. He'll probably live to 22 while nary costing a cent... :lol:

He was bummed today. Took him to the park and a dog that he used to run around and play with was there. The other dog was racing around but Tio just couldn't do it and gave up trying. Poor guy....

Slowly trying to ween him off the steroids. The water drinking and peeing (from the drugs) is off the charts. Going through diapers like crazy.

Dear China, if i wanted to eat my mcdonalds in a toilet, i would have eaten it in the toilet. Please dont whip your kids pants down 2 feet from my table and have them piss into a bottle. Thanks. Your mate, ipps.

Dear China, if i wanted to eat my mcdonalds in a toilet, i would have eaten it in the toilet. Please dont whip your kids pants down 2 feet from my table and have them piss into a bottle. Thanks. Your mate, ipps.

Haha...ya know, a couple that we know live in Shanghai and were telling us all the crazy piss and $hit stories. By all accounts, it sounds as if you were lucky that they even went through the trouble of using the bottle. :lol: