Haha....Way ahead of ya....I've already been price shopping but thinking of building my own design. That one there is about $600.... I've got all the tools and stock to build the frame out of 6061 aluminum. Get it anodized, some proper lightweight performance wheels and tires and have the harness sewn up. It would probably cost the same but look and perform better. My wife thinks it could be a new business. Most of the carts out there are pretty clunky looking..

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Blond woman goes to the hospital. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor. "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my Vagina." The Doctor had a lo

The current banking crisis explained by an Irishman.   Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100.   The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.   The next day he drove up a

This might cheer you up   On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife in Dublin were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, "We are going to have 8 to 10 i

Thanks Rach..... Same..same.. He's in a bit of a crappy situation right now. The steroids he's on to deal with the spinal inflammation makes him thirsty, makes him pee more AND causes incontinence. My entire criteria as to put him down or not centers around whether or not the incontinence subsides. I can handle him being partially paralyzed but permanently in diapers isn't fair to his or our happiness. So, we'll see in another week or so once this round of steroid treatment is done...how things are. My god though....right now the piss is flowing like a faucet..going through about 7~10 diapers a day..and that's in addition to the bladder expression I do about 5 times a day.

Well...He's kinda hit a plateau in his recovery. He's ok on the one back leg but the other is still pretty useless. He's keeping it under his body well enough but scuffs the top of the paw and nails on the ground so it's getting a little banged up and sore. I've ordered some dog booties which should be here soon. Bloody things are more expensive than any shoes I've ever bought for myself. :confused: Hopefully get him off the meds soon as they really screw up his system.

Well, He's kind of hit a plateau. The meds are certainly kicking the $hit out of my bank account. The vet says he's doing miraculously...... while prescribing a continuance of the meds for the next three months.....at about 30,000 yen per month....Faaaack.....!! There I was thinking of putting the dog down...........now, he is killing me.. :rolleyes: