住所:

950-0150

新潟県新潟市江南区下早通柳田1-1-1

イオンモール新潟南 1F

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaldi have some interesting stuff, but it's always so expensive. So even if they have something, it's a toss up whether to pay their prices for it or not.

I can't say I have ever seen any Hobnobs in the Niigata or Nagaoka ones.

Cool. But that's over an hour drive away from where I live.

That doesn't get filed under 'easy to get' in my book.

Sorry, let me just re-arrange Kaldi's stores for you and put one on your doorstep!! ;)

I ain't the Yellow pages, you said there wasn't anyplace to get Hobnobs in Niigata and it turns out…..there is! whether its close to you or not, that ain't my problem :p

Its easy to get Hobnobs in the 2 opposite ends of the country that I have lived in……Kaldi is all over Kanto and there are a fair few of them in Sapporo……so I can safely argue that they are easy to get. 10 mins walk from this very seat and I can get a box…..seems pretty easy for me!

Have a look out for Jupiter as well…..thats another common international store I've seen in a number of places

Cool. But that's over an hour drive away from where I live.

That doesn't get filed under 'easy to get' in my book.

Sorry, let me just re-arrange Kaldi's stores for you and put one on your doorstep!! ;)

I ain't the Yellow pages, you said there wasn't anyplace to get Hobnobs in Niigata and it turns out…..there is! whether its close to you or not, that ain't my problem :p

Its easy to get Hobnobs in the 2 opposite ends of the country that I have lived in……Kaldi is all over Kanto and there are a fair few of them in Sapporo……so I can safely argue that they are easy to get. 10 mins walk from this very seat and I can get a box…..seems pretty easy for me!

But if they don't actually sell Hobnobs, then I'm still Hobnobless aren't I?

:confused:

That onion salad dressing they sell at Kaldi is well nice. I think its their own brand.

This sauce they sell is also totally killer on burgers and in wraps etc.

0003068490292_500X500.jpg

Now that COSTCO is here in Japan my list of unobtanium has certainly dwindled some. Nice soft, chunky cottage cheese is one thing I really miss though. I like tangy salad dressing...not real mayo...for sandwiches and I can't seem to find that anywhere. Japanese mayo is icky...!!

All in all...I just miss the selection of back home.

Edit...Oh Ya..... I miss tools!! Japan is way too novice DIY level for tools.