It deserves it's own thread.

I wish I didn't love it as much as I do.

Don't have posh tastes.

Some of the things I love.

Galaxy

Toblerone

Lindt truffles. The red ones.

let's face it, some of these things may turn up from time to time in mad expensive shops that do the import stuff, but are far from reading available.

Alas!

I actually really like the basic Ghana red packet stuff.

Prefer it over fancy stuff anyway.

I'm partial to that one too. And the best 3 pack that includes it. I don't know what people see in fancy chocolates that have chocolate cream or choconut cream inside a chocolate coating. Some of them are mega expensive. All that work when simple chocolate is better.

I also like the Alfort biscuits that have the galleon on them. Firstly because galleons are cool and secondly because by some amazing design decision, the chocolate protrudes from all sides of the biscuit. Making the chocolate bigger than the biscuit. I think you could give McVities an infinite number of monkeys with infinite typewriters until the year infinity, and they wouldn't come up with that one.

I like them too. I had never analysed them though. Good point!

About the monkeys though - they're just banana mad, so anything they came up with would inevitably involve bananas.

I actually really like the basic Ghana red packet stuff.

Prefer it over fancy stuff anyway.

I'm partial to that one too. And the best 3 pack that includes it. I don't know what people see in fancy chocolates that have chocolate cream or choconut cream inside a chocolate coating. Some of them are mega expensive. All that work when simple chocolate is better.

I also like the Alfort biscuits that have the galleon on them. Firstly because galleons are cool and secondly because by some amazing design decision, the chocolate protrudes from all sides of the biscuit. Making the chocolate bigger than the biscuit. I think you could give McVities an infinite number of monkeys with infinite typewriters until the year infinity, and they wouldn't come up with that one.

haha….yeah I like them too…..closest they come for taste of chocolate digestives from back home, but of course better in the chocolate department!! The McVities chocolate digestives and regular digestives just aren't the same over here either…..very disappointing

I liked the biscuits that had toffee in the middle and covered in chocolate....I think they were called toffee-pops or something.

Rocky robins.......especially caramel rocky robins!! :yummy: