There, I bet this one gets a fair few page views!

Sorry, but it's man bare boobs.

The Adventure Island funfair in Southend is advising its male thrillseekers to keep their tops on - so the theme park can remain family friendly.

'Wear your shirt' signs have gone up around the park, while security guards will be put on standby to ensure a minimal number of bare chests.

The move has been made to bring the theme park closer to its American counterparts, as the weather warms up.

Managing director Marc Miller said: "“We don’t have a strict dress code as such, but would like our male customers to show some decorum.

This got me thinking.

You never see Japanese men walking around without their shirt on do you. (Do you?)

Apart from beer bellies and sweaty breasts, taking your top off to get some sun seems a stupid idea anyway.

I have a distant elderly relative who would always chirp in with 'don't they look healthy' when what they really meant was 'don't they like clowns, all orange and burned, the silly billys'.

I have never understood the desire to strip off and 'get a tan'.

Naked hiking and snowboarding of course now that is different.

Vitamin D is important - main source is sunlight on skin.

Sunburned skin is YUK!

So, get out, strip off for a bit, then cover up again - particularly in winter, as Vit D has an effect on the "winter blues".

Do it in your own private space please. Unless you look like Becks pre-tatts! ;)

Last time I was back in the UK there were guys walking round the supermarket topless on a fine day. Gross.

There, I bet this one gets a fair few page views!

Sorry, but it's man bare boobs.

The Adventure Island funfair in Southend is advising its male thrillseekers to keep their tops on - so the theme park can remain family friendly.

'Wear your shirt' signs have gone up around the park, while security guards will be put on standby to ensure a minimal number of bare chests.

The move has been made to bring the theme park closer to its American counterparts, as the weather warms up.

Managing director Marc Miller said: "“We don’t have a strict dress code as such, but would like our male customers to show some decorum.

This got me thinking.

You never see Japanese men walking around without their shirt on do you. (Do you?)

Apart from beer bellies and sweaty breasts, taking your top off to get some sun seems a stupid idea anyway.

They do where I used to live.....of course that was by the beach and in a large surf-culture area.

Why is bare chested men not family friendly?! :confused:

I've never understood people's uncomfortableness (made up word alert!!) with guys with their tops off. I'd even be happy to accommodate topless women....just so I didn't insult any ancestors if course

Did the guys walk round shops topless?

I suppose there's less huge slobbering big fat blubbery fat bastards down there too. Not something you want to see in Tescos.

Yeah