I've been thinking about this since you first posted, Chriselle. Personally I think deja vu (from French, literally "already seen") is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not.

:thumbsup:

I've been thinking about this since you first posted, Chriselle. Personally I think deja vu (from French, literally "already seen") is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced has been experienced in the past, whether it has actually happened or not.

:thumbsup:

This is the part we're curious about though, right??...

When it happens to me it's so vivid that Im sure I have somehow experienced that situation before....how that's possible of course I have no idea, perhaps in a dream....but then that throws open the possibility that we have an untapped ability to predict the future. Frustratingly enough, these vivid episodes are never telling me the numbers to next weeks lotto :grandpa:

It makes me stop what I'm doing and wait for what I know will unfold for the next few seconds. I watched the first season of "true Detective" and I can't help think that maybe we do in fact...just go around and around and maybe the deja vu is some weird flash between what we've done many times before and doing again now. Or......

the-matrix-neo.jpg There is no spoon...!! :wave: