Anyone got one of those cool radio controlled cars?

Saw a bloke 'playing' with one this morning and it looked brilliant. Must have been about 45 cm long.

Looked online and they're about 2 man.

Yeah, I know, big kid!

My son's got one. It's a Pajero with huge tyres that he bought with his toshidama money. It was 2,000 yen. It's pretty quick though, and good fun to play with. The cheapest ones are about 1,000 yen at Mega DonKi etc.

For ni-man, it must be pretty flash. Is it a Porsche? ;)

Saw some old geezer flying a quad copter in the park near my work a couple weeks back.

Wish I still had my RC Tyco Viper rajicon from my childhood....the top popped up to reveal a vipers neck and head and it had an electronic water pistol inbuilt! Oh the fun I had!

If decent ones come down to 10,000 yen I'll get myself a copter. And some gopro 3 for 3,000 yen when everyone else will be on the gopro 5 or 6.

It gets pretty windy round here, so there's a good chance of a copter being carried off somewhere, esp if you go above the trees or right up on the mountain where the footage will be the best.

The cheap rajicon cars are just full left/full right/full forward/full reverse, so there's plenty of room for the expensive ones to improve there. :lol:

Still a lot of fun, and way better and cheaper now than the slot racing cars I had when I was a kid.

This has got me looking!

I thought these things would be much more expensive.

When I was young, a friend had a fantastic helicopter rc. It was awesome, I was very jealous.

Wouldn't have the space here now, as much as I like the idea of having one.