• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honda scores for Japan.   We should Accord him some praise for the goal.   Maybe give him a Civic reception when he gets home.   He seems to be in his Element at the world cup.   Obviously wea

I wrote this just now:   The Metatarsal Scare   The beginning of an England World Cup campaign is traditionally heralded by a metatarsal scare. For Brazil 2014, Roy Hodgson found himself sweating

Yeah at least Germany are attacking something that has been lacking in the previos finals. I hope Argentina come out and have a go it could be a goal fest

Let's give one of the losing players an individual gong before the winners get to lift the trophy. Oh, it's taken it past the hour and tv stations worldwide have switched back to regular programming. Anotherfifafukuppy.

Great tournament on the pitch anyway, and deserved winners. Some erratic shooting in the final but not from Gotze. Like Iniesta the last time, a great goal from a likable player.

I didn't think it was a particularly interesting game - Japanese tv presenters say otherwise somehow - but well done Germany.

Kind of glad that Messi Argentina didn't win. Just realised there's more of them than just him! :doh:

Miserable bugger!

You could really whack someone on the bonce with that!

Wasn't a great game. But hey there we go.

On to the Premier League, which will be won by Arsenal this season. I can feel it.

:party:

The first half was pretty good, but it got increasingly tiresome after that. 90 minutes is my limit, and even that can be a struggle with Japanese commentators.

The first half was pretty good, but it got increasingly tiresome after that. 90 minutes is my limit, and even that can be a struggle with Japanese commentators.

Ya know..... a lot of times I really feel sorry for Japanese sports fans. I'm talking ALL sports. Announcing is absolutely horrible.

The standings are a bit of a fallacy tho....how they calculate them....England dropped to 20th, yet Scotland who haven't played a game stayed in 27th and Wales or NI (I forget) moved up 1!?! How does that happen? :lol: