• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honda scores for Japan.   We should Accord him some praise for the goal.   Maybe give him a Civic reception when he gets home.   He seems to be in his Element at the world cup.   Obviously wea

I wrote this just now:   The Metatarsal Scare   The beginning of an England World Cup campaign is traditionally heralded by a metatarsal scare. For Brazil 2014, Roy Hodgson found himself sweating

Why?

The dude bit him. It may not have been deep but it's a very clear crime. From what I saw, which was not all of it I admit, looks like he could easily have made more of it.

OK.....I clearly have too much testosterone to fully appreciate the situation then. Apologies. I love the fact that in the Korean game yesterday two players bonked heads, one was cut but without too much fuss wrapped it up and kept playing. That player is my hero.

It's all very well to scoff at footie players with the gay thing, but the fact is lots of loads of birds love them and they shag tons of fit birds.

So if that's gay...

It's all very well to scoff at footie players with the gay thing, but the fact is lots of them shag tons of birds.

So if that's gay...

Of course they do...I would never say they were "gay" in the absolute meaning of the word. I played soccer for quite a few years as a kid and I really do love watching it but the antics are such an "elephant in the room" that takes away the sporting nature of the sport. Maybe it's always been like this but now in hi def on 60" screens and instant slow motion replay is just letting us see it up close and personal. I really would honestly like to know how you regular footie guys filter it out. You don't just write it off as tactics and strategy....right??

It's all very well to scoff at footie players with the gay thing, but the fact is lots of them shag tons of birds.

So if that's gay...

Of course they do...I would never say they were "gay" in the absolute meaning of the word. I played soccer for quite a few years as a kid

^^ GAY!! ;)

Luis Suarez's grandmother blasts 'barbaric' treatment which has seen striker thrown out of World Cup 'like a dog' following four-month ban

:lol:

Lots of football players do have very nice physiques. Well, ones I like anyway. :evilgrin:

Tattoos aside (though that goes for anyone), I like!

What the ****! it turns out i have to get a proper nights sleep! this is an OUTRAGE!!! :grandpa:

PS, i have a pingu tattoo, its mega sexy!

Suarez added: “after the impact ... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent.

“At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth.”

:lol:

Police are hunting a man who bit off part of his victim's ear during a vicious assault in Manchester city centre.

After the attack the victim was left to find his ear lobe and take it to hospital to be reattached.

Now police have released an image of a man who bears a resemblance to Luis Suarez - the Uruguayan footballer who has just been banned from football for four months for biting an opponent at the World Cup - as they search for the culprit.

At around 3am on Saturday, 29 March 2014 the 21-year-old victim and his girlfriend were walking along Portland Street when a group of four men walked up to them.

Friend just sent this on

An England fan had his ear bitten off in a vicious attack by another supporter after the national side's World Cup loss to Uruguay.

The victim, believed to be England fan Robert Farquharson, was left with blood pouring down his neck after having half of his left ear lobe ripped off by a racist thug in the Arena Corinthians stadium in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

The savage attack happened a week before Uruguay and Liverpool striker Luis Suarez was banned from the competition for biting an Italian player - but details of the attack have only just emerged.

It's contageous!

They get a lot of stick, but that was a brave call by the (English) linesman there. It looked like he was blindsided, but the decision was correct. :thumbsup: