• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honda scores for Japan.   We should Accord him some praise for the goal.   Maybe give him a Civic reception when he gets home.   He seems to be in his Element at the world cup.   Obviously wea

I wrote this just now:   The Metatarsal Scare   The beginning of an England World Cup campaign is traditionally heralded by a metatarsal scare. For Brazil 2014, Roy Hodgson found himself sweating

STEVEN Gerrard is to make a decision on whether he wants to continue looking dejected.

He said: “I don’t want to let my country down but this constant expression of consternation is giving me a forehead like a corrugated bacon joint.”

“The younger lads are more than capable of standing in the centre circle with their hands on their hips looking sad, while a drunken mob boos them for being as inadequate as they’d always suspected.

“For now I just want to spend a little time with my family, maybe forgetting a birthday so I can do a crestfallen face at home without the pressure of projecting despondency at a global level.”

Roy Hodgson has urged the skipper to stay on as captain as he feels he still has a lot to offer in terms of looking like he’s just been caught wanking in Boots.

Is that Suarez birthday cake gif one of Ollie's before he started tagging them? His videos are classic. This one is my favourite.

shesafirinherlazeroer5x.gif

This incident could be ripe for one of them "You the Referee" cartoon questions.

A player has huge fresh bite mark but you only saw the heads coming close and not the actual bite. How do you proceed?

The answer will probably be a drop ball!

Is that Suarez birthday cake gif one of Ollie's before he started tagging them? His videos are classic. This one is my favourite.

It may well be.

Some people, him included, do some really brilliant work on those don't they.

:lol:

That one was originally just Wenger playing a Flying V which has kind of disappeared behind Chesney on the tambourine as the others have been added.

Anyway it was so completely random that is definitely the work of genius!

phdzcy.gif

"He looked like a sausage, tasted like a sausage but wasn't a sausage".

But actually, you can see how the Italian guy thrusts his shoulder deep into Suarez's mouth, with the positioning of it meaning that Suarez had no choice but grip down with his teeth.