Did you win a lift ticket from SnowJapan this season?

• SnowJapan Admin

If you did, please write a Review, here:

http://www.snowjapan...-resort-reviews

We have had a few resorts already asking us about what the feedback has been like from the winners.... in one case, there has been no response. Not a sausage.

Obviously that's not going to happen next year if it stays like that - the resorts might not be keen and we won't be bothered going to the trouble either.

So come on, please take a short while to do what you agreed to do when you entered:

http://www.snowjapan...-resort-reviews

Even if you have posted on in previous years, please post another. It's what the resorts want to see.

Thank you.

(And of course thanks to everyone who has posted already).

I won a couple and will certainly be posting reviews from the resorts and pictures from Happo (the only place I was able to get my camera out this year). Unfortunately, this is the busiest time of year for me for at least the next month or so. Anyway, I'll do it asap. Sorry about the delay! :bow:

• SnowJapan Admin

Thats fine Black Mountain, I didn't doubt we'd see yours. :)

I won't be mentioning this again on here as I don't want to keep on banging on about it.

We'll live with whatever we get from this last call out!

• SnowJapan Admin

Hi there.

Yes if you could please.

Literally many thousands more people will end up reading Resort Reviews than a thread on the Forums, and that is much more interesting for the resorts (and for everyone else researching for info).

So it can be the pretty much the same, but please do post a Resort Review.

Thank you.

Hi David, maybe Im the one who your waiting on. Unfortunately on the first day of our trip, while skiing, we stayed at Goryu, I injured my wrist. Managed to ski at Goryu on the bottom slopes but was in a lot of pain so I didnt get the chance to ski at Happo one, i instead handed the voucher over to a couple from our lodge who where heading over there for a day. My deepest apologies. I can ask the couple for a review if you like , I have their email addy.If a review of Goryu and surrounds is any help I will gladly do that. Manfred

Sorry to hear about that. Healing up now?

Did you read other peoples reviews and find them helpful before you came to Japan?

SnowJapan and people would appreciate it if you wrote something for any skijo you went - free ticket or not - I'm sure.

Sorry to hear about that. Healing up now?

Did you read other peoples reviews and find them helpful before you came to Japan?

SnowJapan and people would appreciate it if you wrote something for any skijo you went - free ticket or not - I'm sure.

I actually posted some pics and comment today before I read the post re the tickets.. Thanks the wrist is fine now, very hard to put gloves on and off over the week while there. I will post a review of my trip over the coming days. By the way whats a skijo?

Do you mean "Happo"? Goryu is another resort of course, but still Hakuba.

Shame you hurt yourself....hope it wasn't too serious :console:

Sorry I meant Happo one, realised after I posted what a dick i sound like..ha. no need to comment.

Didnt realised Id hurt it at the time, Caught my right pole with a ski, crash bang thud. heres a tip , dont strap into the poles.

I received a leftover ticket and went to Happo-one, but it was short lived as my bindings busted before I could even go down on my first run. Sad to say, but the day ended very shortly. I'll write up a review shortly about what my observations of the ski resort offerings at the base. Apologies for being so late.