New Zealand and Australia just love the Royal Family! (Poll added!)

Australians and New Zealanders!  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Are you celebrating?

• Yes, of course!
    • I most certainly am!
  2. 2. What do you think of Wills, Kate and the little baby thing?

• They're all absolutely lovely
    • I think they are just fantastic

And well that's no surprise is it, as they're such a jolly charming bunch.

But I see them all out there in the streets waving their Union Jacks to welcome William, Kate and the adorable little George. They're probably even out in the streets of Niseko celebrating.

Hurray!! Just fabulous to see.

:clap:

article-2155011-1376CFC4000005DC-291_634x414.jpg

(The scene in New Zealand and Australia, this morning. Repeated in towns and villages throughout the countries. Some Canadians spoil the Union Jack fun with their flags and no doubt accompanying backpacks!)

;)

:thumbsup:

We really need the Royals, and a Royal visit is Just Super !!!

If we didn't have the Royals, what would be the point of our fearless leader bringing back the honour system of recognising highly all of the acheiving Aussies with a Knighthood / Dame title?

Plus, we mustn't forget the huge contibution that the Royals make to our economy - without them some excellent, highly credible and respected journalistiic publications like Womens Weekly and New Idea magazines would be forced out of business due to a lack of Royal Family news items, which are a source of vital information to the majority of Aussie society.......

Hold on, isn't that a pic of Marble Arch on the island of Auszealand.

I thought that at first. But it seems that they have actually tried to 'recreate' some of England simply to enhance the celebrations.

But anyway, how does Adam Goodes and his ancestors think of this?

That remains to be seen, but as he's a fabulously decent chap I expect there to be no problem and hence no need to cense and/or apologies issue.

I have a birds eye view from my office to the first visit spot at the sydney opera house. Its a shame I forgot to bring my sniper rifle to work today!

From what I can gather, excitement at fever pitch all over the island of New Australia and Zealand still as Kate, Wills and Georgie continue their sold out tour.

William and Kate presented with a basket of Mala poo paper paintings.

Sounds jolly marvellous.

I just wish I could be there to join in.