Had some time to play with so thought... why not! So off I went to GALA Yuzawa.

I had to park in the car park at the bottom on the other side of the road as the (admittedly small) main one was full.

Anyway, got up to the base of the skijo itself and it was quite busy.

I can never get the Gala webcams to work on any of my computers so I didn't know what to expect, but there were quite a lot of people around.

I had to wait an outrageous 2 minutes for the main quad! :grandpa:

There had been some snow on Sunday and so conditions were actually pretty decent up on the top run which is where I spent pretty much all my time. Probably did that top lift 12 times. The masses weren't up there so I got in lots of clear runs. I didn't have my camera with me so that free me up to do some speed skiing which was a lot of fun.

Came back down the dowhill course. That was a bit of an effort as the snow was much heavier and chopped up. Gave the old thighs and knees a good workout.

Overall though a fun morning and decent conditions.

muikabochi_3987.jpg

muikabochi_3985.jpg

muikabochi_3983.jpg

muikabochi_3982.jpg

muikabochi_3981.jpg

muikabochi_3980.jpg

muikabochi_3979.jpg

muikabochi_3978.jpg

Those main quads are always busy, though no surprise really being directly opposite the gondola station and restaurants. Tbh, unless you live locally or you get a cheap shink deal from Tokyo, Gala wouldn't be at the top of my list of Paradise Alley resorts to visit unless the Southern Area's open after a decent/recent dump.