It is snowing around the mountains I can see between the gaps in the clouds that it had been and still is snowing.

Turned pretty cold here now more like early March than early April with an annoying very strong wind.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snowing here since early afternoon. It's been snowing since last night up north. Looks like windy snowy yuck weather tomorrow, but Sunday might be a decent day on the hill.

My area is down for snow tomorrow night actually.

It will certainly cold enough tomorrow to snow if anything falls from the sky here.

As much as I like snow I need to mulch my rows I prepared on my fields nit easy to do if they are covered in snow.

I guess I will find out tomorrow.

The NHK weather forecast is predicting lots of snow on the sea of Japan (or whatever it's now called in Virginia) coast and upwards to Hokkaido, and you know that they're never wrong! Not that I would know because I wouldn't watch a tv that I should be but am not paying a licence fee for! :shifty:

On the subject of news, you haven't been playing with gas cannisters up in Sapporo have you TB?

Scarily strong winds on the Ban-Etsu this evening. Supposed to snow lightly tonight and tomorrow; no snow in evidence yet in Aizu-Wakamatsu, though a veritable storm of of Haruka Ayase posters all over the place.

Dust on crust tomorrow, perhaps? I'll take it!

the snow did come overnight, its currently snowing as I speak but seems very windy.........winter's last stand. Dunno if I can be bothered going out tho........

Could be lots of lifts on hold today...VERY windy in the city of Sapporo on the island of Japan.

Tomorrow's the one for me! Anyone heading to Kokusai or Teine tomorrow?

after this weekend Teine is only open on weekends and public holidays.......I guess they'll go as long as they have enough snow. We are going to go to Kokusai for the final day, end of April. Apparently they usually throw a jingiskan and beer party on the terrace. Sounds good to me, hopefully nice n sunny, slush, BBQ lamb and beer :)

Update for Teine lifts, only paradise lift is running, summit express will be re-evaluated at 1pm.......bugger that. I'll just wait until tomorrow

Cold, windy & snowy all day at Kiroro.

Only the bottom 3 quads and the uncovered backside double open.

Deserted.

EDIT

Got a bit excited ;)

Boot to boot top all day.

KNEE DEEP & FACE SHOTS each run :)