a veritable storm of of Haruka Ayase posters

Shirely yer not complainin'!

Merely an observation.

For example, here is a photo that could have been taken in every other storefront in Aizu-Wakamatsu:

gallery_10844_393_1638535.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is snowing here in Kobuchisawa now, coming down at a reasonable rate too. Starting to turn white everywhere once again!

I will update in the morning with how much we get!

All white now so if it keeps going like this all night there could be a decent cover tomorrow, I reckon it will be a good day for a maybe last slide for the season!

Will see what the morning brings!

Bit of a bitch to do anything on my fields though, but the snow will soon melt this time of year!

We got about 5cm so now debating whether I go skiing or not.

Its sunny but turning cloudy again.

Possibly more snow on its way today accordong to tje forecast.

I decided to go and glad I did the snow is surprisingly good.

Even getting some fresh powder tracks .

Bit heavy but gor aptil pretty goof.

Its a nice cool -4 at the moment with light snow falling.

Pretty damn good conditions at Teine today. A nice layer of powder blanketing everywhere, most places there was no base to hit on the turn, the windswept slopes were icy as hell tho and the entrances to some of the steeper off piste runs were difficult to get into. But some great cruisy powder runs thru the nature zone and at the top of bowl 0.5

We actually ended up getting fill on mid winter blizzard conditions for a while this afternoon here in Kobuchisawa.

Will post some pics later today or tomorrow from my skiing today of what was probably the very last day for me this season.

We actually ended up getting fill on mid winter blizzard conditions for a while this afternoon here in Kobuchisawa.

Will post some pics later today or tomorrow from my skiing today of what was probably the very last day for me this season.

Kagura was getting heavy snow for some of the day yesterday. When I left at 4 it was snowing hard and even snowed a bit in Numata last night. Kagura is probably amazing this morning. There was about 30cm by the end of yesterday and I bet at least 15 cm more fell over night.

I was at Cortina on Sunday 6th for the last day of their season.....

It was empty and infinitely better than I could've possibly imagined :D

Rain has stopped and it's sunny spells, but damn it's cold n windy!! What a difference to yesterday! Silver lining though it was that cold it made me run my first sub 30 mins 5k of the year!! :D

There was a reported 5cm at Kokusai today!

Snow forecast to roll through Sapporo later tonite into the early hours of tomorrow!

Shame I have to work this weekend!!