• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to get in shape, the animals you eat must also be healthy. For instance, if you want a hamburger, select a promising cow 10 weeks ahead of time and hire a personal trainer to develop a bov

Out of the person riding at that silly time and Tubby, Tubby seems the far more sensible!

Well had an interesting time at one of the bike shops today. I test rode the bike I am interested in borh the 500 and the 555 frame size and found the 500 to be a better riding position for me. I al

Just came back from a 40k all mountain bike ride.

I really enjoyed it.

Went from Kobuchisawa to Haramura in Nagano still quite a short distance and I felt I could have done more quite easily but chose to be sensible and build up my distamce bit by bit.

Averaged 20k/h.

Next time maybe I will go to Suwa and back.

Yes it is and it is certainly going to keep me fit with nothing but mountains to cycle up and down which of course I enjoy.

Omce I get into autumn then I will have a lot more time to cycle a lot more while enjoying the autumn colours too.

The doable slope amount will be depending on rider abiliry/fitness as much as anything.

Of course a good bike will make it easier.

So far I have been on fairly steep but certainly not real steep and I was able to cycle up it no problem and did not need to go down into the crawler gear.

what seems like a gentle slope can get pretty difficult if it goes on. Good exercise though and the bombing down on the other side is always a good reward.

Went jogging for the first time in ages yesterday.....quite an easy run tbh and didn't think Id done anything strenuous but my legs have been killing me all day today

:lol:

I think more than a few of us go a bit crazy with the eating when going back to home countries.

I know I do, especially the first week or so.

Luckily I slow down a bit after that.