• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to get in shape, the animals you eat must also be healthy. For instance, if you want a hamburger, select a promising cow 10 weeks ahead of time and hire a personal trainer to develop a bov

Out of the person riding at that silly time and Tubby, Tubby seems the far more sensible!

Well had an interesting time at one of the bike shops today. I test rode the bike I am interested in borh the 500 and the 555 frame size and found the 500 to be a better riding position for me. I al

Been hitting it pretty hard. Lots of running and cycling since the snow has melted off the roads.

Did a long bike ride today, 200km. Felt pretty good but I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow!

Just finished building my new 27*5.6m greenhouse so too buggered to do any exercise this week.

But I must do some cycling over this holiday period although I am sure I will spend most of my time on my fields plantingh stuff out.

I'm going to the gym 4 times a week at the moment.

Got the membership as a present and I must admit I am actually enjoying it.

I might even extend it once the month is up.

• 4 weeks later...

Where's the greenhouse snowdude in your... garden?

Lol. Lol

Not on my field. It rather on the big side to fit in my garden. Almost 30 metres long and over 5 metres wide.

Been to bloody busy to workout but now the super busy period is over.

Been working seven days a week since beginning of April.

Now can make a little time to actually workout again and go look in shops for a new bicycle.

Had a brief look the other day and found some nice ones.

It's been super hot in Hokkaido recently. I've been taking advantage of the early sunrises to get out running in the morning as it's been too hot in the afternoon.

Looking forward to the weekend, heading out for a nice mini bike tour around the Furano/Asahikawa area.

You never stop!! :)

Yeah, I can get a bit obsessed! The temptation to join you guys to grill some meat and drink some beer by the river tomorrow is strong though!

Wind is looking a bit iffy.....we are gonna take a final decision in the morning....TBH I'm all for doing it as long as it isn't raining....but Ben's a bit of a pussy and is worried about the wind!! :D

No we binned it in the end. There was an international festival at Hokudai, we ate there then got drunk in Odori park as the Yosakoi madness went on around us. Ended up at a 2000¥ all night nomihodai playing pool until 3 in the morning :)

Great bike ride at the weekend. 75km on Friday evening to Furano, camped overnight. Then a 200km loop up the Furano valley via Biei and Asahikawa and then back down towards Sapporo via Fukagawa. Stunning views all day, and I must have cycled past 10 or more different ski jos.

This is from a morning break near Kami Furano at Miyama Touge

med_gallery_11253_201_47957.jpeg