• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want to get in shape, the animals you eat must also be healthy. For instance, if you want a hamburger, select a promising cow 10 weeks ahead of time and hire a personal trainer to develop a bov

Out of the person riding at that silly time and Tubby, Tubby seems the far more sensible!

Well had an interesting time at one of the bike shops today. I test rode the bike I am interested in borh the 500 and the 555 frame size and found the 500 to be a better riding position for me. I al

I've just started again this year, after five and a half months off. :)

8.4km, a full 10 minutes slower than my best time! :sj-lol:

Still, April 17 is by far the earliest I've ever started in the year, and 8.4 is the furthest I've ever run as my starting distance. My course has a 90m climb in it, so I'm feeling it now.

Back to bikes, I ordered one online with a little help from a Japanese friend.

Wasn't a huge amount of choice but found one, did a search for bike shops.

I think it was on rakuten.

What did you get?

I haven't had time these days to do too much longer distance stuff. Usually 3-5kms a few times a week. I've been doing interval training though and it seems to be making a difference. I do 100km/week on my bicycle commuting to and from work to make up for the lack of jogging!

My bolts in the wrist have put an end to my jogging for a while. Was gonna enter the Otaru marathon in June....out of the question now. Have to wait and do the Sapporo marathon again in October

I ran to the bottle shop last night from my car exhausting (it was raining)

Have no problems riding 40Klm's and swimming 4 Klm's but running hurts obviously it is better for you