The best way to watch Star Wars

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From very vague memories, the middle original one was the best because it's not all corny with the goodies win. The bit racing through the forest and the Ewoks was cool in the third one too.

I had a very scientific method of determining which Star Wars I liked best....I had the Empire Strikes Back bed clothes so obviously that's my fave movie.....my brother had Star Wars bed covers and he was a kiss ass, so I naturally hated Star Wars, but not as bad as ROTJ cos the kid across the road, who was a smelly chav, had those ones so that movie was the worst

They all sound like damn fine reasons to me.

I remembing thinking Empire was a bit boring and slow paced actually, esp the first big chunk.

Lets see what a re-watch does.

Are the ones being shown on the movie channel on sky now the original original ones, or ones that were updated by Lucas?

OK finished watching now.

The original three way way better than the awful recent three.

Still, while it was mildly entertaining, I can't quite see why thery are so popular. Perhaps you had to be there or something.

Glad it's done and dusted!

I have a question.

Are these people human?

Doesn't the documentary start by saying it happened a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. Maybe some of the "humans" tried to escape from the empire and ended up on little old earth. Maybe they are the aliens Tom Cruise and his weird arsed religious mates go on about.