The best way to watch Star Wars

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares, R2D2, the most 3-dimensional character in all the films is in it.

Why didn't obi wan kenobi know who R2 and C3PO were in Star Wars IV when Luke Skywalker introduced them after Obi Wan saved them from the desert monsters......he met them in Star Wars I

Good Point......... maybe they are like cars, loads of units made for each model? Or maybe Obi is a droidist and thinks they all look the same

I have watched all 6 in the last week.

Never been that mad on the originals though I can cope with them.

But the recent ones......if they weren't part of 'Star Wars' would many people have been in the least bit interested? Dont reckon. It's a real chore watching them and I couldn't give a monkeys about any of the characters.

Why didn't obi wan kenobi know who R2 and C3PO were in Star Wars IV when Luke Skywalker introduced them after Obi Wan saved them from the desert monsters......he met them in Star Wars I

I might know this.

Well, Star Wars IV was Number 4. And so... oh hold on.

Actually I decided I don't give a shit.

watched the original trilogy last night (well missed out a chunk of ESB due to the Spurs game being on TV).

I actually like ESB best, then A new hope and lastly ROTJ.... its pretty crap. There was a behind the scenes documentary on a week or so ago that I watched and it had the welsh guy who played Darth Vader saying all the lines in his native welsh accent it was hilarious.......I think it'd be funny to release the movies with his voice as opposed to the official one with James Earl Jones' dubbed over the top :lol:

Why didn't C3PO knowledge he was when he first met Luke?

:confused:

I decided to watch in 'order', starting with Phantom Menace. Just awful, uninterested in story and characters, wanted it to finish. Second and third ones not quite as bad, but still uninteresting, noisy, and...wanted them to finish.

I have just finished watching 4, the original one.

That was actually much better.

Still won't hit my top movies list, but certainly more interesting than 1,2,3.

Will do the other two this week.

If I remember correctly, it was a long time ago in a country far far away, at the end of number three C3PO and R2D2 where given to one off Leia's new Dads staff. With the order to wipe their memories. that would explain why they don't remember the first three movies. (Just wish I didn't either)

If I remember correctly, it was a long time ago in a country far far away, at the end of number three C3PO and R2D2 where given to one off Leia's new Dads staff. With the order to wipe their memories. that would explain why they don't remember the first three movies. (Just wish I didn't either)

So that explains why the robots didn't know.....why did Obi Wan forget?? Too much glue sniffing in the intervening years I expect

From very vague memories, the middle original one was the best because it's not all corny with the goodies win. The bit racing through the forest and the Ewoks was cool in the third one too.