• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only 6 hours to go and reports of toilet paper being in short supply pretty much everywhere on the island of Japan flooding in.   If you have any latest info on places where there's still some toile

A real party atmoshpere in the shops just before and after midnight - especially after - and I expect more of the same today. I'm off out shopping!     I'll report on the toilet paper situation,

Seriously for moment... No person over the age of 60 has any right to say ANYTHING negative about a raise in taxes. If fact, they should be be paying 10~15 percent. They went through their whole l

Amazon might be a solution, presuming you can order at 5% rates

http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ime_i_0_5?__mk_ja_JP=カタカナ&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=トイレットペーパー&hasWorkingJavascript=1&sprefix=といれっと%2Caps%2C315

Obviously though I recommend waiting and taking advantage of the new improved tax rates,

Of course!

Got my party hat and poppers ready.

Got to be careful to not start at the checkout until just after midnight.

I'm expect a few people will be celebrating in the same way so there might be a bit of hussle and bussle.

I then plan to come back and order a few large items online.

Get up early and go shopping after filling up the car!

Hopefully, there'll be some toilet paper.

:clap:

A real party atmoshpere in the shops just before and after midnight - especially after - and I expect more of the same today.

I'm off out shopping!

:dance:

I'll report on the toilet paper situation, though of course my reports won't cover the whole of the island of Japan.

• Like 1

When is the proposed rise to 10% is that due for April next year?

Dilemma there pie-eater if you want to buy expensive stuff.

I believe in two years time.