Please help me with car ideas

I like the cube's, I'd get a black one with a red stripe along each side tapering in from the roof to the front of the car.........and I pity the fool who doesn't like it!

;)

nissan-cube.jpg

barf time.

Yeah but mines won't be snotter green

it's fuggly in any colour.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell you what them Jimney'S are great little cars and will go almost anywhere that the big 4WD's will go. I have driven one before and they are great and had also thought to change our Subaru R2 for that, but are inconvenient as it only has 2 doors.

Don't know I may end up buying one of them one day as a second car for my wife, which of course I will drive mostly anyway!

Yep just like that, same colour as well, but ours have alloy wheels those very bright fox eye lights what ever they are called that keeps the low beam on when the high beam is on too.

I like the shape of the R2, it is different and it actually handles really well, but a very hard and bumpy ride, not good for more than short runs and totally crap in snow!

Tell you what them Jimney'S are great little cars and will go almost anywhere that the big 4WD's will go. I have driven one before and they are great and had also thought to change our Subaru R2 for that, but are inconvenient as it only has 2 doors.

Don't know I may end up buying one of them one day as a second car for my wife, which of course I will drive mostly anyway!

There are quite a few Jimnys in our 4x4 club. Man...they just beat the living $hit out of those things and they just keep going.

Had a test drive in the Toyota 86 today.

As you might expect, very similar to the BRZ.

I think I prefered the Subaru though.

I like this weekend doing test drives thing. Might check out some BMWs next. ;)

If they are made in the same place, where do the 'differences' come into play? Do Toyota take their share and fiddle about in their own factory or something?

I guess its unusual with cars but it happens loads with other stuff. Loads of different brands' mountain bike frames are made in the same factories in Taiwan, making you question what the brand actually means. Kitchen stuff like cookers and dishwashers are made by the same companies with different brand names. The designer brand is the same company as the cheapo one.

If you're widening the search to European sports cars, Audi have long history of 4WD ones. This is a 2005 Audi TT, 3.2L, 250HP, 4wd, 6 speed sequential, 90,000kms, one owner. Probably 1.4 to 1.5 million yen by the time they shaken it. That's the same price as a new kei car with an optional car navi and alloys.

RA004.jpg

Of course....it's all a grand illusion these days. If you've got an overseer on the ground in the factory in China keeping an eye on production ..."Made in ********" doesn't mean $hit.