Please help me with car ideas

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one of these in my younger days. Hell of a lot of fun off-road.

1978toyotalandcruiser.jpg

You just made my tongue hard. That happens every time I see a 40 series. Just thought you'd like to know... :wave:

Maybe I have a "scale of dreams" problem. Mine only cost 3 million for the car in decent nick and 2 million for the garage, not 40-50 million for a Lambo and however much a warehouse costs! ;)

For those who don't know, the Fairlady Z is basically a made in Japan E type Jag. Super iconic.

330px-1971_Datsun_240Z_Series_I.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Old Fairladys are indeed iconic. To me they look like another one of my favorite cars... a (pure sex) '67 Miura.... Jags always seemed a little too James Bond for me.

I had one of these in my younger days. Hell of a lot of fun off-road.

1978toyotalandcruiser.jpg

You just made my tongue hard. That happens every time I see a 40 series. Just thought you'd like to know... :wave:

I've seen quite a few of those old school ones since moving to Sapporo

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new love.

The McLaren 12C.

They were racing and reviewing it on Top Gear USA.

Wow that is a seriously sexy piece of machinery and bloody quick.

I want to drive it.

Anything McLaren is sexy as... better get out there and sell some more veggies Snowdude if you want one of those.. :sj-lol: BTW....what do think of the US Top Gear? Three morons as far as I'm concerned. Did you happen to catch the recent episode comparing the Jeep, FJ, and Disco...? So..baaaaaad.

I must say at the start I didnt like those three much much prefer the British Top gear but now I am used to them and well some of the stuff they do is stupid but funny.

And they tend to review the big American trucks which I like and more exotic cars than the UK version.

So yeah I reckon its not too bad at least I get to see some serious machinery which I can only but dream about driving.

Anything McLaren is sexy as... better get out there and sell some more veggies Snowdude if you want one of those.. :sj-lol: BTW....what do think of the US Top Gear? Three morons as far as I'm concerned. Did you happen to catch the recent episode comparing the Jeep, FJ, and Disco...? So..baaaaaad.

UK Top Gear is also presented by 3 morons

It is popular because of Jeremy Clarkson he made Top Gear popular.

He is really good at presenting and not afraid to speak his mind.

I remember when Top Gear first came out and he did the car reviews by himself it was more serious in them days now its moree for fun and actually some of the stuff they do isvreally funny.

Jeremy carries the show but his two side kicks dumbo and rat help make it more fun.

The one where they came to Japan was an interesting episode.

And the one where they were in Vietnam was a whole lot of fun.

As to was when they went to Germany to challenge the German version of Topgear presenters.

But then I am a bit of a petrol head so I would find these type of shows interesting.

Nah... I love the original UK Top Gear. They are goofy but the humor is less in your face than the US version. The English accent always makes you guys "sound" more refined and smarter than us clod like North Americans. I have a friend who is installing every season on a hard disk for me right now.

Speaking of "Top Gear"... :lol: I did some work on the Terios Kid today. 2 inch lift, chopped the front and rear bumpers and put on some bigger (much bigger) tires. Just waiting for a Jimny skid plate and front tube bumper to arrive. It's pretty much offroad ready now though. Fun little guy.

e7688595-c190-4c12-be61-68a59d6304da_zps232e92d0.jpg

678f3e3e-d29d-4857-a64e-59bebdc57b53_zpsd6e10d1c.jpg