Please help me with car ideas

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of new cars my car has burned its way through the winter tyres in three seasons especially this winter with mostly four wheel drive on.

They will just about do one more season by rotating the wheels.

Thought they would last longer but guess not.

For everyday driving to and from work or just popping to the super, you need one of theses.

toyota-landcruiser-03.jpg

The 200 Series is nice for sure but at ~$100K ....yikes. IMHO Toyota lost their way after the 100 Series. Of course, the best off/on road vehicle ever produced across all brands is the 80 Series......Particularly, ....ahem.....this one! :lol: ... :wave:

672ad15d-d8e2-42ee-b6f8-fb8d2005f08c_zps5d5bab65.jpg

70 series for me. None of this wussy aerodynamic crap.

So...Metabo. Will you be joining the LandCruiser bretheren sometime soon then..? Price of admission on a 70 is steep but the rewards of membership are priceless... ;) :wave: And yes...aerodynamic as a brick.

Test drive in the Subaru BRZ.

Turn up, had a chat with the guy - my idea to put him at ease (maybe) with my less than perfect Japanese - then went for a ride... him in the passenger seat and telling me where to go.

Very nice indeed to drive and an extremely good looking car. Hoshii!

:console:

So...Metabo. Will you be joining the LandCruiser bretheren sometime soon then..? Price of admission on a 70 is steep but the rewards of membership are priceless... ;) :wave: And yes...aerodynamic as a brick.

Ha ha, would need a lot more Abenomics Kouka before I could afford that.

Used to drive a 70 series for work. Loved it, and wanted to get one for personal use, until I saw the sticker price.

Great vehicle if someone else is footing the bill. :thumbsup:

Metabo Oyaji, I think you should really be spending and spending more (after 1st April of course) to help Abenomics along. Join in the fun and just push it along that bit further. After 1st April of course.

:thumbsup:

Yes that is annoying!

As are cars that are in demand and so they don't discount :doh:

Ya...you need to find a pink Isuzu.....(Don't laugh...I had one) It should be damned close to free. Mine was and it was a bloody good van. Bulletproof diesel..

Same as this one..

Fargo23.jpg

Well, that goes for all kinds of things though right..? It's kind of the reason I drive what I do now....it's not the ubiquitous white, silver or black no name sedan. My wife drives a FUGLY orange Nissan Cube but her decision on that colour was based on seeing the orange metallic Toyota BB .... and the Nissan was most certainly not that. Good little car but damned ugly paint.

I think it's something to consider for all the "ketchi" gaij living here that an ugly paint used car will sell for a lot less than the exact same car with similar mileage in a white or silver.