SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
muikabochi

Beer 2014

Please let me know how it's going?

ie. How long have you been on it? Noticeable benefits etc.

I saw a doco about it the other day and I'm very, very tempted. The drastic lowering of IFG1 sounds like a smart move and I'm going to ask my GP for his view.

I first started it last summer and I lost 14kgs over the next 8 months. All my clothes fit properly again, I've even been able to wear clothes Ive not worn for years! I did hit a plateau as they said and my weight started creeping up, but I broke thru that a couple of times. I ditched it over summer when I went home and piled on 7kgs, so after summer hols I got back on it and my weight's coming down again. I'd ideally like to get down to 85kgs.

Certainly works for weight loss then!

I'm becoming more and more convinced.

yeah. I think to really push through any plateau, the idea is probably that the good habit of vegetable (you can eat a lot of vegetables for 600 calories!!) based meals should trickle down into your regular "off" day eating but you don't have to count calories, I just eat my usual food.

I had one can of Akiaji and one can of Kohaku this evening.

Bith nice but I reckon I enjoyed the latter more.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.