SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
muikabochi

Beer 2014

I was so hammered last night that upon leaving the bar, I couldn't remember where I'd parked my bike (it was across the road) I then walked around in circles and didn't know where I was for an hour.....my mate, when he left the pub after me and saw my bike was STILL across the road had come and find me...not my best night‼︎‼︎

Yikes! That's quite a bit of beer. Don't think I've ever not remembered where I put my bike. I have not remembered the entire process of coming home though so I think that may be worse. It's been a long time since I did that though!

Lucky riding a bike drunk isn't fun as much as you dont want to fall over the bike just keeps falling over.

I used to ride home through a caravan park in Berwick and would always crash into the vans even though I was aware my balance was just bad

In the best drunk driver fashion, I'm fantastic at cycling whilst drunk.......finding the bike in the first place is the difficult part :)

How many did you have Bag?

Do you mean me?

Umm....who knows, we had a BBQ during the day where we hired a keg of beer of 21 litres.....5 people were drinking the keg so assume we all drank equally (probably not true!) we had about 4litres each....that's roughly 8 pints, then we went to a bar to play pool where its an all night nomihodai......I wasn't able to count what I was drinking, but beers were getting punctuated by rum n cokes, White Russians and other various cocktail/spirits

I like Kohaku so much that....well, I didn't buy the company, but I bought another 24 cans.

:)

Couldn't resist, while it was still available.

61 cans, not counting the one I'm drinking now.

:D

Its 4:30 and I'm descending rapidly into the bottom of many beer cans......this time I think I'll leave my bike at home :(

Still around Tubby?

Had 5 big jokki last night. a difficult day up until now!

Hey…yeah, still here!! Friday I went out after the giant kick in the nads and nomihodai'd my way through ジンギスカン. Yesterday I spent the afternoon supping some beers at the autumn fest in Odori park and then today I spent the afternoon at the Otaru Beer Hall in Sapporo supping some good beers in another nomihodai.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content