• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so hammered last night that upon leaving the bar, I couldn't remember where I'd parked my bike (it was across the road) I then walked around in circles and didn't know where I was for an hour.....my mate, when he left the pub after me and saw my bike was STILL across the road had come and find me...not my best night‼︎‼︎

Lucky riding a bike drunk isn't fun as much as you dont want to fall over the bike just keeps falling over.

I used to ride home through a caravan park in Berwick and would always crash into the vans even though I was aware my balance was just bad

How many did you have Bag?

Do you mean me?

Umm....who knows, we had a BBQ during the day where we hired a keg of beer of 21 litres.....5 people were drinking the keg so assume we all drank equally (probably not true!) we had about 4litres each....that's roughly 8 pints, then we went to a bar to play pool where its an all night nomihodai......I wasn't able to count what I was drinking, but beers were getting punctuated by rum n cokes, White Russians and other various cocktail/spirits

Hey…yeah, still here!! Friday I went out after the giant kick in the nads and nomihodai'd my way through ジンギスカン. Yesterday I spent the afternoon supping some beers at the autumn fest in Odori park and then today I spent the afternoon at the Otaru Beer Hall in Sapporo supping some good beers in another nomihodai.