Going back to some old classics, such as the Yona Yona ale.

Also decided to start a craft beer website up for Japan. Places and the stuff.... Heck, might as well spread some happiness from my hobby.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Sapporo Craft Beer Fair this coming Saturday and Sunday, 3000¥ entry that includes 7 drinks or 5000¥ entry incl. 12 drinks.....free shuttle buses from Maruyama Koen Station to the festival grounds at Bankei

Had some Sapporo Black label last night not had any of that for a long time. Was nice, more bitter than I remember.

They don't seem to advertise that do they? I can't recall seeing any ads for it recently anyway.

Me either TBF, I always drink Sapporo Classic.

My Summer Sapporo Brown Ale is getting delivered aug 3rd.....while Im back home.....my missus is under strict orders not to touch em!!

According to Kyodo there's been quite a letdown by the SnowJapan gang this year:

Total shipments of beer and beer-like drinks in Japan fell 1.2 percent in the first half of 2014 from a year earlier to a record low of 196.85 million cases, largely on poor weather, data released by five major brewers showed Thursday.

Are you going to drink some beer during the day today then?

Yes....just home. Great day up at Bankei, when we got back, Maruyama was having it's summer festival so had a few beers and some food on urasando.....shame I've work to get up for tomorrow.

They weren't pints.....more like 280-300mls.....but actually was pretty good not slamming them back. Had maybe 10-11 different beers, most of the them 6-9.5% over the course of 5 hours at the festival....so not too mashed now