Being hungover and getting to work on time is like a badge of honour around my office. I can't for the life of me understand why someone would want to do that. Literally everyone is looking like a bag of shit today (myself included x 2). We should all just go home.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always disappointed with entails and the like. Never has there been any good gossip or shenanigans, as far as I know.

All a bit too dull!

You mean enkais?!

:lol:

Some of those really are BAD though.

I can only think people drink them becaue they desperately need liquids.

It's hard to imagine that they actually like the taste.

It does sound very omoshiroi.

I'm looking forward to having some fine ales back in England down by the canal on a fine summers evening. Not too long now.

Its definitely there, I just ordered 12 bottles.......a little steep at 5400¥, but it sounds pretty good.

http://www.sp-mall.jp/shop/g/gS1-J010x3331200/

<p class="goods_name_img_" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: メイリオ, Meiryo, 'ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Chicago, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22.100000381469727px; background-color: rgb(249, 248, 241);">

mitsubachi_ttl_01.png

<p class="article-3 pc-shop" style="margin: 0px auto; padding: 0px; width: 730px;">

• mitsubachi_mainvisual.png

mitsubachi_txt_01.png

• mitsubachi_item_01.png

•  
    ミツバチ酵母ビール銀座ブラウン

ビール
    成分表
    • アルコール分: 5.5%
    • 原材料: 麦芽・ホップ
    • プリン体: 約12mg ※
    • サイズ: 333mlびん12本セット

※本商品はハチミツの風味はいたしません。

※お届けは8月3日前後を予定しております。

栄養成分 (100mlあたり)

エネルギー たんぱく質 脂質 糖質 42kcal 0.5g 0g 2.5g 食物繊維 ナトリウム 備考 0~0.2g 0mg

※プリン体の表記については、サッポロビール調べによる総プリン体の数値です。

S1-J010x3331200.png

liquor.gif

銀座ブラウン 333ml 【12本入り】 (送料込)

お酒は20歳から。

未成年者への酒類の販売は固くお断りしています。

[/center]

本商品はハチミツ風味はいたしません。

お届けは8月3日前後を予定しております。

[/center]

※受注期間:2014年6月10日~6月27日

[/center]

当商品のラッピング・のし紙の対応は、請け賜っておりません。

あらかじめご了承ください。

[/center]

If you ever have the misfortune to be in Ise then check out this microbrewery. Pick of the crop was the Brown Ale and the IPA was pretty decent too. Ended up spending two nights in there predominantly on the Brown Ale. Apparently we had food too but couldn't tell you anything about that. Their website isn't working for me so this a third party one.

http://www.miejets.org/gb/index.php?title=Ise_Kadoya_Brewery

On a side note, is the Kumazawa brewery near Chigasaki worth a visit? It's only a 35 min walk from here but in the pissing rain not sure I can be arsed... Website says they do German beers, not my usual tipple.