• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tokyo, May 14 (Jiji Press)--Shipments of beer and quasi-beer in Japan in April fell 21.0 pct from a year before to 29,440,000 cases, registering the biggest decline for any month since records began in 1992, data from major brewers showed Wednesday.

The shipment volume was the lowest ever for April. Each case contains the equivalent of 20 633-milliliter bottles.

Fell 21% :veryshocked: Who has been hoarding since before the tax hike?

Sounds like something you'd cough up if you had a cold or something.

:lol:

I have had a few more jibiirus recently.

Is it me or do they often taste rather....similar?

I do enjoy a pint or 5 of Guinness.....but not really over here. It rarely seems to be draught, mostly can Guinness shoogled up on a vibration pad to produce the thick draught head.....zurui!!

...to the aboriginal races of both Japan and Australia.

It is a disgrace to it's children's indigious ancestry and the children of Mr Adam Goodes.

And needs to be is censed and apologise issue.

:grandpa:

Had that early today. It's ok. But then I'm British therefore I am related to the royal family and therefore I would not drink peasant piss.

One only drinks champagne whilst the Scottish underclass sup on their Tennants and that ilk.

Haha....I saw ur post on FB after I posted this.

Us underclass only drink Tennants Super, cos we are Supermen :p

Sshh don't tell people we're friends on FB....

It's ok but not as good as I expected. Much prefer their silk or black ebisu. Moreover, this is way more expensive than the regular Ebisu as well.