You know the drill.

It has become warm. T-shirt weather.

But everyone comments on it and asks you 'aren't you cold'?

Well, strangely enough, if I were cold, I would be wearing a jacket!

:doh:

It's because you haven't adhered to the State Sponsored dates for season change, which naturally precedes changing your day to day clothing style......it must be Samui because it isn't the t-shirt wearing season yet! Silly Billy gaijin

Got to 13 here today briefly.

Its curently 1.8 so probably only going be just in the minus tonight.

So not quite tee shirt weather yet.

Have to wait for the announcement so that I know when to change to summer clothes. Lol!

I wait for the news to tell me when it's ok to get my summer clothes out. I also rely on the news for when it's ok to hang up my futons because looking out the window is too difficult.

:thumbsup:

I think Abe should really announce it.

I realise he's jolly busy being brilliant, but I do think this is an important part of the year and no doubt it would have positive effect on the Abeconomy.

I realise he can't do things like tell us all when to take umbrellas with us to work in a morning as the weather is a bit different everywhere, but in the case of the Japanese seasons officially changing... after all, there are the same 4 seasons in all parts of this island of Japan, from Okinawa to Hokkaido.

It would also help to remind the Japanese people that there are indeed 4 seasons here. On the island of Japan.

:thumbsup:

In my experience, people do not call summer early. It can be 30 plus in May and it is simply "atsui gurai". Every other season gets called early. Cool evening after Obon=autumn, cold wind in October=winter, sunny, above zero day in January or definitely Feb=spring. With the rainy season, generally what matters is whether the man on tv says its the rainy season. The actual weather doesn't really matter.