I live about 25 mins from Dynaland (by Heron-mobile), and it's my local so to speak. I really like it, but I'd like to meet some other SJ'ers. Anyone interested in coming down here for a day and nights fun?

I have accom for 2 (at most) in my aparto, some good bars nearby....

Db, snow can be good, Crowds suck! (weekends) From where you are Nag is a way better option. I live close to gifu but prefer to go to Hakuba Joetsu areas due to the wider selection and better trails. just my opinion...

Hey we go there a lot the wife and me the passes are cheap and the hiking is great. We will go up on from the 4 to the 6th staying at a small pension. 3500 a night. Dyna 4 and 5th takasu 6th.

If you want to meet email me.

Fattwins, tell us about your skis - is their much difference in between your 1080s and you LBFs - I have Candides and am thinking about getting something fatter and longer for big pow days and trips to hakkoda but I would love a informed opionion of weather I shouild bother as I'm not having any trouble with my skis in the pow at the moment - as long as I remember to lean back a little to compensate for the centre mount.

Jared, I picked those LBFs up for fatttwins and yes they are FAT! Not quite as wide as the pocket rockets but fattwins is toked with `em. I ride 1080s(the blue ones) and they go well in the light pow with steep lines> Cortina the end of last month. But something wider is better for big POW days

They are Dnystar lbf fattwins 118 tip 88 waist an 109 in the tail. I bought them cause they are good at sking everything besides the bumps. Did lots of research. My skis can turn on the groomed like a GS plus the ski is fine in the park. Bought the pocket rocket 165cm for the wife, fits her well. She can sit back and enjoy the ride at her pace.

I have two many skis. I think we have 7 now,me and the wife. I cant stop.