Just read a wild conspiracy theory on Faceshot saying that the CIA was controlling the plane the whole time remotely from their Blofeld-like lair, and that they have the plane or know exactly where the plane is. Apparently they've been in cahoots with Boeing since before 9-11, developing backdoor hacks in their flight systems to allow the CIA/US Govt to remotely fly any Boeing aircraft to prevent terrorism. :lol:

So, now that we know that someone knows where the plane is, why did they remotely take control and fly it secretly to their Blofeld-lair?!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have they looked here?         I know, I know.... too soon.

I'm absolutely disgusted how this has been handled by them bungling Malaysians. The latest announcement is just another cover ass, citing information they got from the Brits. They are passing the buck to the Brits. Notice they have not dared to announce their conclusion based on US intelligence. AND the US is still insisting the Malaysian conclusion is just speculation.

There you have it. No conclusion.

What are they hiding? And what did/are the yanks saying?

Bungling.

Just read a wild conspiracy theory on Faceshot saying that the CIA was controlling the plane the whole time remotely from their Blofeld-like lair, and that they have the plane or know exactly where the plane is. Apparently they've been in cahoots with Boeing since before 9-11, developing backdoor hacks in their flight systems to allow the CIA/US Govt to remotely fly any Boeing aircraft to prevent terrorism. :lol:

So, now that we know that someone knows where the plane is, why did they remotely take control and fly it secretly to their Blofeld-lair?!

I heard that more than a week ago, only it was Al Kader and his lads doing the hacking. :lol:

Im still thinking the Professor will turn the plane into a boat using palm trees and coconuts once he's got he sh1t togther (might take a lot of years based upon past episodes of the show). The Skipper and Gilligan will no doubt captain the improvised vessel with the Professor the engineering officer. Ginger and Mary-Ann will be stewardess whilst the Howells relax up front in first class.