• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have they looked here?         I know, I know.... too soon.

surely though if there was a big fire, the plane would not have been flying on for hours.

And surely if it was a smaller fire, there would be enough time to communicate it

It's a very plausible theory, but the Malaysians say the transponders were switched off before "All right. Goodnight". This like everything else the Malaysians have done may be a fumble.

The yanks told them where to look days ago but stubborn Malaysian pride kept the search useless.

"Aviation expert says the search area increases likelihood that MH370 pilots deliberately flew plane off course

Expert Neil Hansford says: 'This was well structured and well planned'"

So, the plan was to fly it down towards....nowhere. Great plan!

Flight MH370 crashed into the Indian Ocean in an apparent suicide mission, well-placed sources revealed have revealed, as Malaysia’s prime minister announced that everyone on the missing aircraft had died.

If that's true, it's not very nice forcing 200+ other people to take part in your suicide is it?!

I'm absolutely disgusted how this has been handled by them bungling Malaysians. The latest announcement is just another cover ass, citing information they got from the Brits. They are passing the buck to the Brits. Notice they have not dared to announce their conclusion based on US intelligence. AND the US is still insisting the Malaysian conclusion is just speculation.

There you have it. No conclusion.

I'm absolutely disgusted how this has been handled by them bungling Malaysians. The latest announcement is just another cover ass, citing information they got from the Brits. They are passing the buck to the Brits. Notice they have not dared to announce their conclusion based on US intelligence. AND the US is still insisting the Malaysian conclusion is just speculation.

There you have it. No conclusion.

What are they hiding? And what did/are the yanks saying?

There definitely seems to have been a certain amount of fannying about, but who's to say other people would have done better.

(Though I'm sure if Abe was in charge, there would have been less fannying about and he would have done a jolly good job).