• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you know that the word 'bottomless' was first coined at Mt Granview?   Yes, cheesy dickwads in Hakabu shamelessly took over that word and tainted it forever, rendering it with an everlastingly w

Me too!

Well, you just have to man up and learn to live with it really. Accept that nowhere will be quite the same. I think you will just realise that you have been lucky enough to be able to experience

The biggest problem now for you guys is that nowhere else will quite do.

As one of the members of SnowJapans most exclusive club, how have you coped since skiing the mighty Mt G.

The biggest problem now for you guys is that nowhere else will quite do.

As one of the members of SnowJapans most exclusive club, how have you coped since skiing the mighty Mt G.

Well, you just have to man up and learn to live with it really.

Accept that nowhere will be quite the same.

I think you will just realise that you have been lucky enough to be able to experience Mt Granview, so that more than makes up for it.

• Like 1

I have to admit that I'm now looking at life in a different way! I no longer worry about the things that worried me, I get up early to listen to the dawn chorus and help old people cross the road.

4, isn't it?

Muikabochi, Wizz, Onehunga and Mick Rich.

(5 if one includes the Muikabochess?)

Me too!

So given your time in the area, Andrew, you must the founding member of Club Granview, as well as this site!!

Actually, is Club the best choice of word?? Thursday used chapter above but that sounds a bit religious! Here are some more ideas:-

gang - too aggressive?

posse - too western?

collective - too high-brow?

band/company/unit - too military!

team - too competitive!

group - too nondescript!

crew - too cool!

clique - too elitist!

mob - too gangster!

Sod it, first is best - Club Granview it is!! :D

Andrew was actually inspired by Mt Granview to create SnowJapan in the first place.

We all owe Mt Granview.

In so many ways. It's all inter-connected.

:bow:

• Like 1

The Bucket List Bunch... :lol:

Nice job boys!!

I like it! Btw Chris, have you managed to check out that top Tsugaike ropeway yet? I'm heading up that way next weekend so plan to give it a go!!

The Bucket List Bunch... :lol:

Nice job boys!!

I like it! Btw Chris, have you managed to check out that top Tsugaike ropeway yet? I'm heading up that way next weekend so plan to give it a go!!

Haha....Mick, I was thinking about asking you the same thing while reading this thread. Nope, I doubt I'll be getting back there this season although I might get one last weekend in Hakuba in April. Let me know how it goes... :thumbsup:

Well it took me 2 seasons to finally get there, so you've plenty of planning time Punk!

Over a week later, how do you feel guys?

Like I've taken the red pill :-)