Guy at Kiroro was riding with 5 other people when he fell down a hole about 3~4meters deep. Was down there 2 days upto his knees in water. No bag. No food. No nothing. Took a search party of 80 people (including the self-defense force) to find him. Barely conscious. Bad hyperthermia. It got down to -10 during the night.

This is according to a Hokkaido news website

Guy at Kiroro was riding with 5 other people when he fell down a hole about 3~4meters deep. Was down there 2 days upto his knees in water. No bag. No food. No nothing. Took a search party of 80 people (including the self-defense force) to find him. Barely conscious. Bad hyperthermia. It got down to -10 during the night.

:veryshocked: 2 days. Hope he gets well soon.

I thought EVE was for women. Menstral pain relief.

So? It's Ibuprofen. Works for other kinds of pain, too.

I think the male version is called "Adam". I think the ingredients and effect are basically the same.

Wow 2 days!! That is hell. I was waiting for help for about an hour and it felt like a long time.

Its amazing how much snow absorbs sound you could be only 20-30 meters away from somebody yelling your head off and they can barley hear you.

Yep.

We communicate in the trees with whistles because you just cant hear each other yelling.

Some years back a group of guys from Niseko went to Kurodake. They climbed the peak and then on the way down lost their way a bit and couldn't find a route through the cliff lines. They ended up spending a whole night out without much more than what they had on. They found a way out the next day but that was one cold night they spent huddled together. Luckily the weather was fine.