• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

shite

Deteriate.

you might want to check the spelling there Snowdude

No I don't think so.

Some pages when you want to go 'back' using the back browser button, they just don't let you and you are stuck on that page until you specifically go somewhere.

I don't know if it's a trick to keep people on or not, but it's annoying all the same.

No I don't think so.

Some pages when you want to go 'back' using the back browser button, they just don't let you and you are stuck on that page until you specifically go somewhere.

I don't know if it's a trick to keep people on or not, but it's annoying all the same.

Been on too many naked lady pages, huh?! :evilgrin:

• 2 weeks later...

It drives me nuts when Japanese people come up with the 'in foreign countries, do people do this' or even worse 'there's a lot of that in foreign countries isn't there' kind of commnets.

As if there's just 1 'foreign counrty' where everything is the same and I know about it and represent it.

I know where it's coming from but it's just so dumb that no excuse is valid for a person with at least a bit of intelliegence.

I'm going through a bit of frustrating experience with my dog. During a training session it seems my best bud has torn or damaged an ACL. We're both feeling pretty bummed and he is definitely down and out for a while. Hopefully back to this in a few weeks though..

DSC_0042_zpsaa8c2bd9.jpg

Years of the background music to 7-11 adverts.

You know, the bloody awful cover of Daydream Believer.

Can we please go back to '7-11 ii kibun'?

Or just anything else.

Anything will do.

That is an extremely irritating version of that song.

Is there a way to turn off labels on the new googlemaps?

I can't find it.

Click on the little question-mark balloon in the lower right, then choose the option to revert to the previous version of google maps.

Proceed as usual from there.

I find the new version pretty much unusable, too. Don't know what they were thinking.

If you are logged into google when you view the 'new and rubbish' googlemaps, do some options that were previously there become available. Is probably what is being asked.