What are you doing this weekend? Want to hang out?

Well providing my legs recover in time after today's fun at Myoko, on Sunday I'm tentatively planning to kick off a Niigata trip with a long-anticipated trip to the biGgest, gReAtest aNd Very possIbly thE Wildest resort in the prefecture, if not the country! Maybe ;-)

Rusutsu tomorrow.

Debating Teine (if someone wants to show me around cos I'll be on me tod!) or Kokusai for Sunday.

I think we are doing the opposite.....Teine tomorrow and possibly Ru on Sunday.....depends if my legs can handle 3 days in a row

Really seriously considering Oze after the info you gave us!

Other than that, Shiga possibly....

Let's Oze :)

Sounds like you might be coming :friend: Bring the Slackcountry ;) Also where should we meet?

We need to exchange some details somehow :confused: but no PM function at the moment ....... Bushtrim will be driving, so guess we would be in the car park by around 8:15 if all goes to plan :thumbsup: .

I will bring the Slackcountry. It's is the exact model that Bushtrim rides ;) !

Better watch out, Bushiman, sounds like NECK is scheming to sell your board.

Well providing my legs recover in time after today's fun at Myoko, on Sunday I'm tentatively planning to kick off a Niigata trip with a long-anticipated trip to the biGgest, gReAtest aNd Very possIbly thE Wildest resort in the prefecture, if not the country! Maybe ;-)

Bated breath, Mick.

Do not disappoint!

:wave:

I will be heading to dynaland/takasu snow park. For those of you playing at home it's in Gifu prefecture. Will be my first time to this place. Hoping it will be decent as it's probably the biggest resort closest to osaka and might become my regular

And so have I! Useful for Sunday.

You did get the real one, right?

We will find out, right?

(Mwahaha)

Well, I've received neither a reply nor a bounce back yet, which means :

1) you haven't replied, in which case Fie on you sir;

2) you need to check your junk mail inbox; or

3) I've accidentally sent a complete stranger this gif:

tumblr_inline_moc7sjmG3O1qz4rgp.gif

...Oops.