• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, well we are going to wrap this up now.   Thank you very much to all of the resorts/organisations that took part.   Thanks to everyone who has entered.   Thank you to everyone who won and has

You need to be:

1: is censed

and

2: apologise issue.

is censed?? WTF? not in any version of English that I've ever seen. Nor any Jinglish I've ever read either!

Ah Ha!! I got it!! You meant to type incensed - but that doesn't make sense either.

Then again, why does anything have to make sense in the middle of a season with snow lacking! :p

• SnowJapan Admin

Yeah.

Summary: very poor response, considering we dished out 200+ (300?) lift tickets.

Honestly, we're not happy about it.

But of course many thanks to the people who did.

Currently thinking about what we want to do for the coming season.

• SnowJapan Admin

Well, we will make any decision ourselves regarding if and how we do it. And of course as we don't issue the tickets, we need to work with the providers of said tickets.

Anyway, I wouldn't take anything for granted. We don't.

Summary: very poor response, considering we dished out 200+ (300?) lift tickets.

Honestly, we're not happy about it.

But of course many thanks to the people who did.

Currently thinking about what we want to do for the coming season.

That's simply not on in my books! I know everyone's busy, blah, blah, blah, but if people aren't prepared to put back in what they've got out (if you get my gist), then I'd quite understand if you felt it was more hassle than it's worth to keep it going! :thumbsup:

Yeah its poor sauce and definitely not cricket. I really hope you guys do go through with this again as obviously, I really appreciate the free tix and all the hard work u guys do behind the scenes to make em happen.