• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, well we are going to wrap this up now.   Thank you very much to all of the resorts/organisations that took part.   Thanks to everyone who has entered.   Thank you to everyone who won and has

Meh, the way I see it if people are on a ski/snowboard forum and are talking about it this much, then they should have already been somewhere at least once. Otherwise they wouldn't be so enthusiastic about it. And if they hadn't yet, maybe when they go they find out that skiing/snowboarding isn't for them - in which case do you want that kind of review anyway?

One previously written review as proof of the pudding shouldn't be a burden really. Plus it should (IN THEORY) reduce the number of smash/grabs that happen. Maybe.

If I were king.

:grandpa:

• SnowJapan Admin

OK, well we are going to wrap this up now.

Thank you very much to all of the resorts/organisations that took part.

Thanks to everyone who has entered.

Thank you to everyone who won and has already written a Resort Review and posted photos.

If you won a ticket and haven't yet done that, please do so (future Giveaways may depend on it!):

http://www.snowjapan...-resort-reviews

http://www.snowjapan...i-resort-photos

Thank you!

• Like 1

Talking of lift tickets the two free tickets that you folks from SJ sent me if I go to Madarao and turn it in for a ticket there can I also access Tangram on that one ticket?

• SnowJapan Admin

Not as it is no - our arrangement is with Madarao. But I think if you pay 500 yen you can upgrade to an all mountain ticket. I don't have any in front of me to check right at this moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks dudes, I won a Hakuba ticket and made good use of it.

Great times.

Will be doing some pics and write a few reviews once I've settled back.

Brilliant website and service you guys offer.

A real treasure.

:party:

Am currently on route to Hakuba clutching an Alpen ticket so a big THANKS SJ!! Planning to use it at Tsugaike and report upon that top ropeway!!

David, I hope you do go to the trouble of putting it together again next season. I really appreciated the ticket I won. I actually enjoyed writing the reviews I did. It was all part of the day. Thinking what to say, and how to say it even while I was skiing down the slopes.

However if it's a choice between you skiing more, and sorting out the giveaways, much as I hate to say it, go skiing.

& I'd echo what onehunga said above. I've been lucky enough to benefit from a few tickets but would be equally as happy to see and hear about your days out on the slopes!

• 4 months later...

WHAT!?! :o Why the bloody hell not?! I've booked my holiday for the next gazillion years to the winter wonderland and I want free STUFF! Get off your lazy asses and get me FREE STUFF!! :grandpa:

:p

• 3 weeks later...