No.

Another world war will mean the end of the world, with the technology we have now we will wipe ourselves out.

Any who survive will die a painful slow death from breathing in nuclear waste that will be floating around the globe.

Life as we all know it will cease to exist.

But if GN if that is the type of life you would enjoy maybe you could run for president and if you get elected then you can start world war 3.

Although I assume you were actually joking, because only a fool would want a world war.

Vladimir Putin has boasted to European leaders that his forces could sweep into Kiev in two weeks if he wanted.

The Russian president reportedly made the threat to the European Commission president during talks on the Ukraine crisis.

Mr Putin told Jose Manuel Barroso: “If I want to, I can take Kiev in two weeks,” Italy’s La Repubblica newspaper reported, implying this could be the result if the EU stepped up sanctions against Russia.

>> He's well hard!

Western leaders are the coase of a lot of the wars and conflicts, because they expect the rest of the world to bend to their rules and regulations and if they dont they go in and bomb them.

If two countries want to fight over land or religion then so be it let them go ahead with it, that is their problem.

But no America, France, UK to name but a very few have to get involved as well.

We have so much terrorism because of this.

What another country do is none of our business quite honestly if what they ard doing has no effect on the rest of the world.

Bush really f%@=ked up the world with all his wanting to go in and bomb everywherd, and things have not improved. Was all done in vane.